The following information is for speakers at the EWRI LID Conference 2023, occurring Sunday, August 6 – Wednesday, August 8, 2023.
NOTE: This event will be in-person in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Registration for the EWRI LID Conference 2023
Speakers and moderators will receive a speaker code to apply a discount to the member/non-member registration rates.
It is mandatory that you register and pay for the conference by Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
IMPORTANT: EWRI requires that at least one author from your presentation register by the speaker registration deadline of Wednesday, March 15, 2023, and plan to present your presentation in-person in Oklahoma City. Presentations that don’t have at least one author registered by Wednesday, March 15, 2023 will be removed from the technical program and associated papers will not be published in the proceedings. University professors may not present more than two presentations on behalf of their students.
Preparing for your presentation:
- To find out when your presentation is scheduled and what room it is scheduled for, please reference the full agenda.
- Please make sure all of your presenters and panelists are registered for the conference.
- The concurrent technical sessions (breakout rooms) are each 90 minutes in length. Presenters should plan for a 15 minute presentation. Questions & answers will take place at the conclusion of the session.
- A moderator will be assigned to each session.
- Each session room will have a laptop and screen. The larger concurrent technical session rooms will also have microphones, but the smaller rooms will not.
- Please design your your slide format in the standard 4:3 slide size format. EWRI does not require or provide a standard template for your presentation design.
- Please arrive to your assigned presentation room 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled presentation time.
- Please bring a copy of your presentation on a USB drive and ask the moderator to load the presentation onto the laptop.
- EWRI does not require you to submit your presentation prior to the event date.
- The dress code for the conference is "business casual."
Cancellations & Refunds
A full refund will be issued if the cancellation notice is received by the deadline of Wednesday, July 5, 2023 (for attendees) or Wednesday, March 15, 2023 (for speakers/authors).
Please send cancellation requests to [email protected] or fax to +1 (866) 902-5593.
Attendee refund requests received after the cancellation date will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and are reviewed 30 days post-conference. Refund requests may only be made for illness or emergency, and should be accompanied by a doctor's note and/or similar official documentation stating the emergency and person's name. The subsequent refund will be discussed post-conference by EWRI management, and if the refund is approved, it will be made minus a $100.00 processing fee.
Speaker/author and moderator registration fees are non-refundable after Wednesday, March 15, 2023, due to the necessary advance production of the proceedings and the program. Exceptions may only be made for illness or emergency if the request is made in writing and accompanied by a doctor's note and/or similar official documentation stating the emergency and person's name. The subsequent refund will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and are reviewed 30 days post-conference, and if the refund is approved, it will be made minus a $250.00 processing fee. To submit a cancellation request, please contact ASCE Customer Service at [email protected].
Posters should be no larger than 4' wide x 4' high.
Posters will be on display from Monday, August 7, 2023 until Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 3:30 pm (the conclusion of the final break).
Please remove your poster at 3:30 pm on Tuesday, August 8, 2023. Any unclaimed posters & poster tubes remaining at the conclusion of the conference will be placed in the trash.