As an exhibitor, you play a critical role to the success of the conference. Your support and contributions allow the conference to be held each year and create the opportunity for industry professionals to share knowledge and develop the tools needed to assure a reliable infrastructure system.
If your company or organization provides goods and services to help design, deliver, operate, or maintain sustainable infrastructure, then the EWRI LID Conference 2018 provides the ideal opportunity to showcase your goods and services to infrastructure owners and practitioners.
For information on sponsorship and/or exhibiting opportunities, please contact [email protected] at 703-295-6154.
- 2 exhibitor registrations
- Dedicated hours with qualified buyers
- Exposure at all exhibit hall events to include networking receptions, and morning & afternoon breaks
- Exclusive hours with no competing sessions during the networking receptions and breaks
- 25 word description of your organization or products in the final program
- Recognition on conference website
- A pre and post conference attendee list (provided signed agreement and full payment is received)
- 10 x 10-foot exhibit area
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6-foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/EWRI Exhibits, if mailed before April 18, 2018.
All contracts submitted after April 18 must be accompanied by full payment. After that date all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
Setup is prohibited until booth space is paid in full. Exhibit space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order in which they are received.