The Low Impact Development (LID) Conference series is organized by members of the ASCE-EWRI Urban Water Resources Research Council who are leaders in the development of LID and green infrastructure technology. This conference provides a national forum to present the latest developments, technologies and case studies related to LID and green infrastructure technology. The International LID Conference will highlight new and continuing work including research, developments, and community adoption of LID throughout the United States and internationally.
- Chair: Dwane Jones, University of the District of Columbia, Center for Sustainable Development Resilience
- Conference Co-Chair: Meghan Hazer, Department of Public Works, Baltimore City, Maryland
- Technical Program Chair: Neil Weinstein, Low Impact Development Center
Local Field and Workshop Committee Host Co-Chairs
- Harris Trobman, University of the District of Columbia, Center for Sustainable Development Resilience
- Meredith Upchurch, Department of Energy and Environment, Washington DC
International Committee Co-Chairs:
- Michael Clar, Ecosite, Inc.
- Prof. Jia Haifeng, Tsinghua University
- Dr. Shaw Yu, University of Virginia
- Carme Machi Castaner, University of Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Prof. Chia-Chun Ho, National Taiwan University of Science & Technology
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land, and water resources.