Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from national and international leaders in municipal green infrastructure program operations and research by attending panels and sessions.
- Earn Professional Development Hours. A full participant can earn up to 11.0 PDHs by participating in the conference.
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions.
- Participate from the comfort of your own home or office.
“The new distance tools are excellent! Villanova has been teaching Graduate Courses in an in-class and distance mode for many years. I feel I can get to know my students; I can see when they understand the material, and when they don’t. From an EWRI perspective, I have advocated distance connections for years. I expect we will reach MANY more members, who don’t have to take an extra 2 days off work for travel, or pay hotel and transportation. See you at LID!”
- Robert G. Traver, Ph.D., P.E., D. WRE, F.EWRI, F.ASCE, Villanova University
“Virtual webinars and presentations have become much more engaging thanks to recent development and promotion of helpful tools and apps, the creativity of presenters, and the fact that 2020 provided all of us with a crash course in remote technology.”
– Holly Piza, P.E., M.ASCE-EWRI, Standards Development Manager, Mile High Flood District
“I think virtual conferences/meetings provide a sense of normalcy during this unprecedented time. We’re still able to share ideas and have a laugh or two with the individuals we’ve grown accustomed to interacting with. I’ve found it’s been easier to take notes and engage with presenters during virtual meetings. More importantly, I think these virtual events help reach a wider audience which will only benefit the environmental community.”
– Sarah Waickowski, P.E., NC State University