Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from national leaders in municipal green infrastructure program operations by attending panels, sessions, and workshops.
- Earn Professional Development Hours. A full participant can earn up to 26.0 PDHs by participating in the conference, technical workshops and technical tours.
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions.
- Explore Green Infrastructure (GI) installations as part of an exciting technical tour.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.