Abstract Submission Deadline: January 16, 2018
If you would like to submit an entire session, please e-mail your proposed session topic and the abstracts that would be included in that session to [email protected]. Abstracts would have to be submitted into the Cadmium CD system for review and acceptance/rejection.
- Innovative LID/GI Research from Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Planning and related fields
- Urban Stream Interactions and considerations when applying LID approaches
- Case studies, perceptions, and innovations from industry
- Social Perspectives for LID – instigating uptake in the community
- International perspectives
- LID maintenance
- Municipal challenges and successes
- Stormwater in Tennessee
Abstracts must be:
- Written in English
- Approximately 250 words but no longer than 1 page in length
- Summarize the information to be presented at the Conference and in your optional final paper
- Be in paragraph format as outlines are not acceptable
- Your own words
- Include the full abstract/paper title
- Indicate the primary contact. This is the person who will be expected to present the paper at the Conference
- No more than 5 submissions per person (as the presenter)
Abstracts must NOT be:
- Previously published (unless if for oral presentation only)
- Commercial or Promotional
ASCE/EWRI membership is encouraged, but not required for submission. Submitters whose abstracts are accepted for presentation, whether oral or poster, are expected to register for and attend the Conference.
You will be required to pay a $25 one-time, non-refundable, abstract submission fee. This one-time fee will allow you to submit 2 abstracts.